May 6, 2008

episode 4.5/22: Demands of a Sister-in-Law

"if you don't start giving me a detailed and descriptive list of what
you want for your birthday you might end up with another ice cream
scoop. not that i have a bunch of cash to spend lately but.....

let me have it....with cost being no object, i want it in priority
listing too, 1 being the most important.

GO!"



Previous Gift From Above Sister-in-Law

This is a particularly vicious email, but i get the message. I haven't put much thought into this whole process, but i'll lay out as much as i can think of at this point in time:

  1. Adobe Creative Suite 3. See Post
  2. A Powered Subwoofer. One Option Sony SA-W2500
    1. Must have RCA Line In
    2. Must Be Powered
    3. Must Be Awesome
    4. I have $15 dollars off anything Circuit City...over $100....
  3. Fandango Bucks
    1. Movies Around Here Cost About $10
    2. Sometimes I Get Student Discounts
    3. A lot of great summer movies are coming out
      1. Indiana Jones
      2. Speed Racer
      3. Get Smart
      4. Wall*E
      5. HellBoy II
      6. The Dark Knight
      7. Kung Fu Panda
      8. The Incredible Hulk
  4. DVDs (contact for full, up-to-date DVD collection)
    1. James Bond Collection (no individuals)
    2. Charlie Chaplin Collection Vol I. and Vol II.
    3. TV Seasons
      1. Friends
      2. Lost
      3. Extras
      4. Firefly
      5. Dragonball Z
      6. Heroes
  5. Magazine Subscription
    1. MovieMaker Magazine
    2. Anything Else Worthwhile

Ok. Now it's gotten to a point where i'm just searching the web and putting up shit to show you the variety of crap you could get me and i would be happy with. It really shouldn't be that hard...right?


  1. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles/Medal Of Honor: Heroes
    1. So I can use my Wii Gun

OK. Thats it for me. I dont' want to do this anymore. Be creative. Have Fun. Yay.

5 comments:

reni said...

well, i wasn't trying to be vicious. but i see now that the threat of another kitchen utensil seems almost heartless and i apologize. that is, however, the best ice cream scoop known to man...ever.
it's not that hard to buy for you actually, i was just so curious what you have your eye on. it's fun to know what you like! and i miss talking to you! love you...

reni said...

wait...did you say 'friends'?

ColonelKillDie said...

no

Anonymous said...

I think he did say friends. in fact it was the first on his list...I have an idea about what I want to send you, but it wasn't on your list. it'll be sweeeeeet, though...i'll look at the Fandango thing again too, because to deprive Mitam of movies, well, it's just expecting too much of him to bear (or is that bare???never sure---no, I think it's bear)

ColonelKillDie said...

yeah?? whats wrong with friends, huh? HUH? joey is HILarious