May 4, 2008

episode 4.049: "Tuterals" and Defense

ok, apparently this subject cannot be avoided:

How to Post a Personalized Comment on
the Pappin Chronicles Literary Splooge Website:


Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

notice URL is (OPTIONAL)
Step 5:

click, PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

and tada! That should make it as easy as cream pie at noon. anyone who doesn't get it after that.......god be with you.

Now, next issue:
Tommie2x4 quote:
"...Arnold is an idiot. One well placed bullet between the eyes would have turned that mass of steroid abuse into a door stop." unquote.

I would like to point out the key words in this statement:
"One well placed bullet between the eyes would have turned that mass of steroid abuse into a door stop."

Would. Have. Past tense, Tommie2x4 is stating that had Arnold ever been hit by a bullet in the brain, he would have turned into said "door stop". Now, i ask you, when did you EVER see Arnold get hit with a bullet? It just doesn't happen. My guess is that mentioned "steroid abuse" resulted in arnold getting into some pretty crazy experimental drugs which in turn gave arnold a negative magnetic charge, pushing all bullets away. Almost like Tony Starks Arc reactor keeping the shrapnel out of his heart, except on a much grander, more awesome scale.

"Also anyone who idolizes Arnold is afraid of lightening so stop thinking great thoughts about Arnold."

Lets establish the large difference between Fear, and Respect. I do not fear lightning. I do respect lightning in its ability to completely annihilate my very existence from 100 miles away. Who doesn't? My lightning post was more of a rant. I was pissed that my school would put my life in danger without even telling me about it. sure, had they initially said: "you're more likely to die by lightning here than anywhere else in the entire U.S. of A." i would have been fine with the matter. It is just when i'm coming to a school that is extremely vulnerable to lightning in the middle of lightning alley...i need to know this. they close classes for the day just because it starts raining...thats my 90 thousand dollars you're taking from me, lightning! You know what? I don't even RESPECT lightning, lightning PISSES ME OFF! Taking my money! Frying my computer!

DAMN YOU LIGHTNING!

thanks for bring up such a sensitive subject, Mr. Woodboard

7 comments:

kelsey rae said...

Pappin vs Pappin. anyone taking bets?

Anonymous said...

1st-In real life Arnold would have been dead a 1000 times over, normally muscle bond oafs are slow and die fast 180 lb. smart guys slip out of harms way and live long lives, like Capt. Winters, tough smart and 180lb. the average weight of a professional athlete. 2nd- In real life again a human being attracts what he mentally focuses on so don't think about lightening, it is there, be smart and don't worry about it. Before we moved to Iowa I went to the library and researched the weather in Iowa so I had some idea what I was getting into, I knew it was humid here before I moved here, I didn't have to blame Maharishi for not telling me about the weather.

Anonymous said...

Let me interject here a moment...no, on the other hand, let me steer clear of this illuminating repartee between son and dad. I can only get in trouble by both sides! Remember to count the lightening/thunder. As soon as it lightenings, count 1, one thousand, 2, 0ne thousand, that will tell you how far away the lightening is...when you get that figured out, say its 6 miles away, then the next time it lightenings, run like hell. Is that right???? I don't see how lightening can strike from 100 miles away. that doesn't make sense.

ColonelKillDie said...

" I don't see how lightening can strike from 100 miles away. that doesn't make sense."

EXACTLY.

"I knew it was humid here before I moved here"

We'll continue this conversation when you send me a link to 10 deaths related to humidity in a year...

Anonymous said...

There was a story in Ca. of a young girl who was struck by lightening playing baseball (second base to be exact) and the skies were clear overhead, I don't remember how far it traveled. People die of heat exhaustion all the time, which is caused by high humidity and heat.
How was your first day?

Anonymous said...

Whats a LINK?

ColonelKillDie said...

haha. a link is just a url from a site. starts with http:// or www

http://operationkilldie.blogspot.com

thats a link.