Apr 30, 2009

episode 5.111-The Joys of a Canine



i was sitting watching West Wing when I noticed two small hairballs on the floor next to me.  I picked it up, as well as some stray hairs here and there before I noticed that if I drug my hand across the carpet, I could very easily acquire enough dog hair to clog niagra falls...

I realize this is a very self incriminating video, as my dad will be all over the fact that I haven't returned the broken vacuum cleaner I purchased when he was visiting, but I found it all too amusing not to.  Another self incriminating deed I performed this evening was placing the softball size hairball in on kelsey's bathroom counter.  I'll receive hell for it in the morning as I sleep, but I simply couldn't help my self.

now, i must return to my extremely addicting tv show based on a democratic government that never has and never will exist...i find submerging myself in fantasy worlds and other peoples creativity is becoming a heavy habit of mine...

2 comments:

Kelsey Rae said...

well, my embarrassment is complete. Between that and wii hoola-hooping, i'll never be able to show my face around the apartment again.


Now will you PLEASE show me where this freaking shop is so i can get our vacuum FIXED????

ma said...

give the dog a break...he came from Iowa to the hot Florida climate in 24 hours. He will be shedding like crazy for quite a while!!!