Jan 21, 2009

episode 4.511-Industry Woes

I figure as I wait for my condensed edit of INT. SOUNDSTAGE's opening titles animation to render, I'd post on how I've been accused of copyright infringment....sound scary? kinda.  but not so much. just really, really lame:





if you can't read it, just click it to make it larger...

thats right, ladies and gentlemen...the adorable video starring myself and the late Tug Boat has been seen as a threat to WMG's existence as a multi billion dollar company....

well, seeing as how 98% of the videos on youtube use music that don't belong to them, i felt a little slighted at first.  i suppose i'm being punished for being honest about it...some may think i'm being punished for being stupid about it, but when it comes to copyright infringement, isn't it all the same?

so, i suppose i either legitimately swap out the music for some that i actually have rights to...or perhaps try and reuploading the video with a different name, because then they would have absolutely no idea that i used 30 seconds of it over me trying to get my cat to act like a savage murderer...the pool is open for new, and honestly, more creative names for my very first Operation: KillDie production.  (oh, a wave of nostalgia, siiigh)

how about:
Feline Laceration Chills?  its different enough to throw the hounds of my trail, but blatant enough to stick it to 'em....put it to a vote.

Circumventing Copyright Infringement!
Feline Laceration Chills?
yay-uh!
nay-uh!






OR, if anyone has any better ideas, i'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

reni said...

no kidding. wow. what ever shall you do?

the nuge was on your ass.

sara said...

No shit! I suppose this day was bound to come. It's really only because they felt threatened that our video was more kick ass than the song itself and may indeed become more famous.