Dec 12, 2004

Episode 21: Warm Fuzzy Feeling

So, Once Upon a Mattress is over. Our final production finished, our last curtain call over. I'll be frank:

IT WAS THE TIME OF MY LIFE

Never before have I felt so strongly about how something has had a serious impact on my life. This production has sculpted my life and how I always want it to be. The people are incredible, the play was phenomenal, the fun, never-ending. The bond the cast had with each other brings a tear to my eye. I love everyone in that damn play...especially the girls...because they're superfine.

But, now it is over. I have to move on. My weekends are open, and The Importance of Being Earnest and Tam-Lin are the only things that allow me still to be emerged in the theatrical way of life that I love so much. Well SHIT. I'm sure as hell going to miss Once Upon a Mattress...I guess thats all I really have to say.

The next big question: "Do I even have a life anymore?" Tehe, let the adventures begin.

Big news: I have become utterly obsessed with the new "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory" teaser trailer. http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=18971 Maybe its just that damn theme song, but I love watching it over and over again. And besides that, Johnny Depp looks so damn cool in it. You may look at it and think: "Cool? WTF is he talking about?" But it's true, I can't wait to be amused by his amazing characterization skills. Johnny Depp could easily make me re-idolize Willa Wonka all over again.

~fuckin a

....god damn..i'm gonna miss Once Upon a Mattress




No comments: