Jan 23, 2005

Episode 952: Deprivation At It's Extreme

BEHOLD!



Breasts. As you may know, this is quite a recurring subject among my posts. There is, of course, a very good reason for that: They fucking rock. I love seeing, touching, and doing *cough* other stuff to them. So, as you can see, if my life were to be without breasts, i could very easily cease to exist! And so i thought this must be true of all other men in this world...

BOY WAS I WRONG.

A good friend of mine, who is 18 years of age, has never seen a pair of breasts in the flesh. Of course, upon hearing this, i went into shock. After collaboration among my other friends, we set a goal that within the next 6 months, we would show this poor man some boobies. We hope that upon seeing breasts, his life will change for the better, and he'll begin to see A LOT more breasts, just because he can. We're behind you all the way...boobies...here we come!

~fuckin a

No comments: