Dec 10, 2004

Episode 3456: International Ass-Kicking

I have...experienced. And its grand. I can't quite describe the feeling, but I'm pretty sure it looks a bit like this:

(However big a smile this brings to your face, was how happy I was tonight)

After a little bit of dilema's involving computer shit that no-one knew, Kris Johnson and I finally were able to log onto Xbox Live. I kid you not...if you were to be in the room as we finally accomplished this feat, you would think lower of us. Our excitement exceeded that of God's Given Limit of Excitement for an Online Game. But our hype was easily matched by Xbox's awesome online capabilities. Right off the bat, Kris and I were forming alliances with team members and roaring into battle on Warthogs...it was great. Until I had this 12 year old kid that tried to command the entire damn team, so I drove the fucker off a cliff...aaaahhhhh satisfaction. Its ass-kicking all of the world! I can't wait to rub it in Chris Poole's face...MUTHA FUCKA! thats what you get for pussying out a good 3 minutes too soon.

Lunch today was incredibly fun. Heated discussions about Link, seeing Nandi cry with laughter, and general talk about badasses...isn't that what lunch is all about? Well it damn well should be. I feel like i've been missing out for the past 11 years, and have now realized what the cafeteria is really for!! Now that i've experienced this, I'm afraid all my other lunches will feel lackluster, because thats the way shit goes in my life. SUMBITCH.

My General Mood:

No comments: