Dec 2, 2004

Episode 548: The Most Beautiful Things Are The Hardest To Understand...

HOLD THE PHONE!

EXIBIT A: [the last time i saw lindsey lohan]



EXIBIT B: [as of last night]




See any new additions? I'll give you a hint:



So, there I was, watching television, when a music video of Lindsay Lohan's new songs came on. I was like:

"Oh, there is that cute little girl from Parent Trap"

then...BOOM!

they hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt as if i were sinning, or committing some sort of terrible crime, for I could not stop staring at the little girl from Parent Trap's marvelous breasts!

My life was immediately filled with terrible complications, and wonderful luscious distractions. I couldn't stop thinking about them. The reason for this is, obviously, because my feeble mind cannot comprehend the phenomenal wonder that is the female breast. Therefore, my obsession and deep investigation on the matter ensues even now with more determination than ever before. Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to dive into this project immediatly.

~fuckin a



No comments: