Mar 12, 2009

episode 5.015- Shoot them in the head! THE HEAD!


there is my 4th make-up project from today.  If i had more time i would have painted his teeth and bloodshot his eyes, but i think it looks pretty cool as it is.  if you can't tell, today was special effects make-up.  Most everything on nick is wax and some red gelatin.  COOL, eh?


thats what nick did to me...the picture doesn't really do it justice, but that scar by my eye is very realistic looking.  you get it by putting Scar Collodial on your face.  It's basically toxic stuff that pulls your skin real tight where ever it is applied.  we loved it. oh, and i was also the model for the instructor today, and he did this to me:

zombie make up day.  what more could you ask for?

2 comments:

reni said...

wow, that middle one of you is awesome. creepy realistic...

what i want to know is: did you ride your moped home with that zombie makeup on?

Anonymous said...

I think the one of Nick and the eye mess is pretty good! And I saw the one of you side profile with scars. I agree that is amazinngly real looking.