Apr 27, 2008

episode 4.013: Comment Terminator

mommagooch doesn't like signing in to comment. mommagooch doesn't like verifying to comment. mommagooch can never put in the right password. interesting, "mommagooch", that you are foiled by every action the website takes to protect me from internet Robots with very bad intentions. like comment spamming.

i'm going to need proof of your biological connection with me, "mommagooch" or i just won't be able to post your comments on my literary splooge site. i'm sorry it has come to this, but i have to make sure my real mom is ok and you haven't just replaced her in order to learn of my whereabouts so that you may come and annihilate me because of my role in the war against your kind....



yup. i'm on to you.

dad...you may want to invest in a large hydraulic press...



300 ton minimum...or if you're feeling there's a good probability she'll go voluntarily:


molten steel works EVERY time. keep it good and hot.

well..that takes care of one threat...now on to more pressing matters....



they mostly come at night..mostly.

that was an extremely awesome post. i just transformed two of my family members to cheezy horror films from the early eighties. success.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed like crazy on me as robot, but Reni's metamorphosis was was too much! I don't think she'll be too happy with that one...too sensitive at this point. save it for later...after the baby is born.... how the heck do I log on. what am i doing wrong? mg

ColonelKillDie said...

reni..if that REALLY affects you in a bad way..i'll take it down..."save it for later"...but its totally a joke...its me..mitam, your brother in law. full of shit, remember?

and you have to admit...pretty damn funny...

reni said...

dude, that is so not cool! too scary!

funny, yes.

too freaky? yes.

and gross.

kelsey rae said...

not man a man call successfully turn their loved ones into freakish monsters/monster hosts and I have to say, well done lad, well done. HIGH FIVE