Aug 21, 2007

episode 3.209-For My Lover

took me a lot of thought to do this post, wasn't sure if this is how i wanted to do it. but, here goes:

kelsey rae,
perhaps a test to see if you'll ever read this, or maybe a way to surprise you in a way you never thought. i just wanted you to know, even though i may stay up late on this life consuming technological wonder, away from your warmth in bed, your steady breathing as you slumber sweetly all through the night, i am always thinking of you. always trying to include you in my doings, my life.

6 months, close to 7 we've been together, and it's felt like 3 at most. i love all the time we spend together, and i love all the thoughts of the times to come. i owe you so much more, and i pray for all the time in the world to fulfill every ounce of that debt, and more.

i know how you love shopping for jewelry. well, allow me to welcome you to your very own jewelry store. each ring or pendant is hand picked by someone extremely special to you. ;) Yellow Sapphire's for your being? diamonds for your beauty? or perhaps chakras for your soul? Look at each over and over. as many times as you wish. for as long as you wish. when you've decided, simply make your decision with the cashier box on the right hand side. be aware of the prices. it'll be fun. i hope.

price: a dazzling smile just for me


price: an embrace fluff would envy


price: one of your laughs that is followed
by a giggle of true love


price: a gaze into your beautiful eyes


i hope you don't find this odd or lame. :) i just wanted the first time you reading what keeps me up away from you to be something special, in hopes to make up for all the nights i don't fall asleep as you do in my arms.

please accept my gift of appreciation for having you in my life an amazing 6 months +.

yours completely and indefinitely,
mitam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never cease to amaze me, surprise me, please me. you are more wonderful than i could ever let you know, and through everything we share i truly hope the one thing i can succeed in giving you is your dreams... i love you mitam.

kelsey rae said...

i didnt know where to reply, and thought this was the most appropriate spot...

the places i want to go have nothing to do with my past. they may have been inspired by, or introduce to me during, but nothing i have now ties me down to what has already been, and this is a freedom i am enjoying to the fullest. i have a life with someone i love more than anything, and all i see is what i have been given and the light that it shines on my future.
all my dreams have everything to do with my present, because everything that i am and have now is what has given me the ability to dream again. it's a daily fight for me not to kidnap you and drag you into the reality of one of my dreams, running away with you to paris or rome, dubai, turkey, croatia, or even my favorite towns in switzerland. i want to show you all that i have fallen it love with, i want to share with you the streets i long to explore, the cities i wish to discover, the people i am so curious about... all the while with your hand in mine. you are the main component of all my dreams, mitam. you are the only part of them i never change or replace. realize, mitam, YOU are my love, i want you by my side as i explore the world exploring it with me. i never want a dream without you in it. thats the truth.