Aug 12, 2009

episode 5.225: Maturity? Professionalism? Pish Posh.

So I had to make another resume for class..this time Career Communications class. This of course got me in the whole professional business mood and what not, and I ended up deciding that my long time running: Operation: KillDie productions, may not be the best name for a production company when first getting started and trying to get people to hire me...but i dunno, that's why I'm here.

I threw this together real quick:
only because I'm too stubborn to simply give up the name I've been using since the very beginning of my career..."what career, steve?" shut up

so, it' s o: KD productions now. Better, right? Not so diabolical, but still a hint of awesomeness? Obviously it still means operation: KillDie, but no one needs to know that...

tell me what you think. constructive criticism puh-lease. unless of course you love it and would like me to design your next business logo...

NEXT UP: BUSINESS CARDS! WHAAT?

4 comments:

sara said...

I read it as OK'd productions...maybe I'm just stupid but I thought that was catchy too...

so overall I like it!

ColonelKillDie said...

well..i mean that actually works, because it is OKD productions...i just hope people say DEE...but thanks for pointing that out....

sara said...

EXACTLY!

I think they will

bigthom said...

when we are children we play with childish toys but when we become a man we put away kids stuff.
I liked the graphics, but I thought the Japanese roy rogers had rolled into town.