May 13, 2009

episode 5.133- Hey Ya'll

3 am, up waiting for my portfolio pictures to print so that I may hand it in before it is due in 12 hours.  I know what you're wondering: "Steve Pappin, did you procrastinate until the last minute to do your portfolio for 16mm??"  


The answer to that may not be what you were expecting: 

Yes, yes I did.

HOWEVER, I believe it to be all for the better, because I was working hard at my portfolio to apply for the Director position, and as I reached around 60% (give or take 50%) completion, I realized: "Hey, I'm totally not into this at all, and actually, I feel I may regret this decision." So, I halted at 60% (give or take 50%) and changed focus to Camera Team and Sound Department.  I can now say that I'm actually excited to be going into this next class.  I have my reasons!!!

Here is a video of Kuniko so your visit here isn't wasted.  HIL-ARIOUS.

4 comments:

bigthom said...

just as long as your reasons don't rally around FEAR, you need to go with your feelings but feelings corralled by fear will bite.

MA said...

what was Kuniko doing? was he eating peanut butter? I'm glad you are cofortable with your decision. And if the director doesn't do a righteous job, well...you can live with that, right?

reni said...

nice video!

i heard about the milk duds....how did that go?

kelsey rae said...

peeeeeeanut butter!