Jan 9, 2007

episode 2.903-War is Pixelated Hell


it's 5:31 AM...mom and dad are now awake, walking up and down the stairs, while i hide in my room on my laptop. god damn this thing rules. a laptop i can play video games with other kids in the world on in my bed... talk about sweet.

Day of Defeat is my new fetish. I used to play it on my old computer, and the only level that wouldn't lag like hell was Omaha. Now, I can play any level i want (with amazing graphics) and do it while lying in my bed.

Even better, i made a new friend the other night. Polizei_Fo_Sheezy was his name, and he was a mighty fine soldier. We had a ball together, killing the krauts, capturing flags, laughing whenever i blew him up with my nade (thats war jargon for Grenade) accidentally...like a real soldier buddy in WWII...what an experience. and you dont think video gaming is realistic? just the other day i had real life soldier trauma. i was clearing an apartment in Avalanche, and I saw this kraut in a corner trying to take guys out..he was a little lost, perhaps scared, i could tell he was a newbie, afraid to make any real commitments to battle. Well, i couldn't just leave him there, for he might shoot me in the back as i walk by, so i fired a round into his face, ending his round on the map for the next 9 seconds. but boy did i feel bad. his pitiful little body cowering in the corner, hoping for some easy kills. tsk tsk. they're just boys! boys i tell you!

























(that's me..the cool one, smoking the cigarette. then of course the uncool one, the kraut, with no cigarette...no wonder we won the war.)

No comments: